Discover every achievement available in Fortnite and learn how to unlock every single one!
Fortnite is back and the game's Chapter 2 introduced a plethora of changes and updates. One of the biggest updates is the addition of achievements.
There are 43 Fortnite achievements in total and they are awarded for doing all kinds of stuff. Some of them can be earned by performing a single action while others require lots of grinding.
For instance, "Your Time to Shine" requires you to win a Solo match while "Gunk Ops" is awarded after you gain 10,000 health and shields in total by bathing in Slurpy Swamp, which can take a while and lots of matches.
Also, some achievements are very easy to earn. For instance, "Desperate Times" is yours as soon as you pick up a common Pistol, which is easier than easy. On the other hand, achievements like "Victorious!" that asks for 100 (one hundred!) wins in Solo matches are near impossible to obtain.
Anyway, if you want to find out how to earn every single achievement in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1 check out the list below. While most achievement are self-explanatory some don't have clear descriptions on how to earn them.
Don't worry, we explained how to earn those (like I'm Trash or Salt Bae). And yes, it seems that these 43 achievements (or most of them at least) are active only during Season 1 so if you want to earn them all you better get busy!
- 10-4 Good Buddies - Won 10 Squads matches during Season 1
- All You Can Eat Sashimi - Ate all the fish and two plastic lobsters (you have to eat every fish type but it seems at the moment getting this achievement is impossible because Mythic Goldfish is to be added in the future)
- Bushwacker - Destroyed 500 Holly Hedges
- Can I Speak to a Manager? - Took out your frustrations on 20 Fishstick restaurant decorations (Just go to Fishstick restaurant and destroy 20 decorations)
- Champion! - Won 10 Solo matches during Season 1
- Collecting Rust - Harvested 999 Metal in a single match
- Desperate Times - You picked up a Common Pistol
- Dodged a Bullet - Used a Medkit while at 1 Health
- Double Trouble - Won 10 Duos matches during Season 1
- Dream Team - Won a Squads match during Season 1
- Giving 110% - Reached Level 110 during Season 1
- Going Nuclear - Eliminated 235 opponents at Steamy Stacks
- Got 'Em! - Eliminated an opponent who just opened a Supply Drop
- Gunk Ops - Gained 10,000 Health or Shield from Slurpy Swamp
- Hide the Pain - Used a Bandage to heal yourself while in the storm
- I'm Trash - Just the worst (some people advised to jump into a trash can but is seems you have to be the first one to get killed)
- In the Winner's Circle - Won 100 Team Rumble matches during Season 1
- Lifeguard - Revive a knocked out teammate while in water
- Mission Complete! - Completed All Missions during Season 1
- New Island. Who Dis? - Landed on the new island for the first time
- No one will believe you caught this - Caught a Mythic Goldfish (again, you have to wait for the game to actually get a Mythic Goldfish, which will happen in some of the future updates)
- On A Mission! - Completed your first Season 1 Mission
- One True Pairing - Won a Duos match during Season 1
- Pier Fishing - Caught a fish off the Sweaty Sands pier
- Quick & Dirty - Eliminated an opponent in Dirty Docks within 60 seconds of jumping from the Battle Bus
- Raw and Wiggling - Ate a Small Fry or a Flopper
- Rise & Grind - Reached Level 250 during Season 1
- Salt Bae - Been droppin' Salty (land in Salty Springs 100 times)
- Savor the W-Key - Won a Solo match with at least 10 eliminations
- Sleep with the Fishes - Eliminated by a Mythic Goldfish (another achievement that cannot be obtained until Mythic Goldfish is added to the game)
- Squad Goals - Won 100 Squads matches during Season 1
- Submarine Submachine - Eliminated an opponent with an SMG while in water
- Team Player - Won a Team Rumble match during Season 1
- Tourist Trap - Eliminated an opponent with a Trap in Misty Meadows
- Trophy Hunter - Eliminated an opponent with a Mythic Goldfish
- Two Can Play That Game - Won 100 Duos matches during Season 1
- Victorious! - Won 100 Solo matches during Season 1
- WARNING! - Slurpfish contain 4,000% of your daily recommended toxic waste
- Were You Raised in a Barn!? - Got revived inside the Frenzy Farm barn
- Who's a Good Doggo? - You're a good doggo. Yes, you are! (just pet another player's pet while waiting for the match to start)
- Woodchuck - Harvested 999 Wood in a single match
- Your Time to Shine - Won a Solo match during Season 1
- You've Hit a Brick Wall - Harvested 999 Stone in a single match